Friday, June 27, 2014

Hugging My Daughter


 (image source, not an ad)

My four year old daughter is a sweet little girl. But for her to feel good and comforted, she needs to be held on my lap at least once a day, and hugged pretty much every time she comes to me for a hug. If I can't give her a hug, she freaks out, and sometimes she will throw a tantrum, or cry, which makes me sad. So I have been doing the best that I can to stop what I am doing, and hug her.

Guess what? She's happier, not as needy or whiny, and she loves that me, her mommy, will stop what I am doing and hug her. I never knew that hugs could mean so much to my daughter, but they do. Hugs help her to feel secure and loved.

So stop what your doing when your children ask you for a hug as much as you can, and hug them. Talk to them for a few minutes and ask them if they are doing ok or if they need something from you. Chances are, all they want is a HUG!

This is not an ad, I just wanted to share this with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment