Thursday, May 14, 2015

I Love DoTerra Essential Oils! #doterra

I am now a DoTerra Essential Oils Consultant! My family and I have been using them for a few months now, and I've noticed a change in all of us.

My seven year old son has high functioning asperger's syndrome. He also has a lot of trouble focusing in class. About two months ago, a friend of mine told me about DoTerra's InTune essential oils blend and how it's helped her daughter. So I decided to purchase some from another friend who started selling DoTerra about four or five months ago.

Every morning I put InTune on the back of my son's neck, some under his big toe and a put a little on the soles of his feet. He has made huge improvements in school and on focusing in class. He has gone from making U's in 1st grade, to making S's! He hardly ever comes home with a U or N on his papers anymore! He hardly ever goes into his own world when he's in class anymore. He's had one day in the last sixty days that he had trouble. Do you want to know why he had problems? Because I completely forgot to put InTune on him!

I believe that using essential oils is right for our family, and for your family too! Please check out DoTerra and message me on my link or at mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com with any questions you may have. I am still learning about them, but I believe that in a few months, our family will be completely medicine free!


0 comments:

Post a Comment