Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Order Your Masks and Neck Gaitors Today from MaskMarket.com!


With COVID-19 on the rise, everyone needs to have a mask, if not two or three masks or gaitor masks. MaskMarket.com has over 100 different designs AND you can also Customize your own mask to have ANY design on it! All masks are washable! They also come with One PM 2.5 filter and 2 little toggles to put on the elastics, which are loose by the way, to help secure each mask on your face! These are all adult size masks. Maybe soon, in the future, they will make masks for children too! How cool would it be to put your child's favorite cartoon character on their mask! Every mask is made in the U.S.A.! Check out some of their designs below:




For every mask you purchase, MaskMarket will donate a mask to someone in need! It's best to have more than one washable mask on hand at a time, and to wash them frequently. Since many states have reopened a lot of stores, hair salons, bars, and more, more and more people are catching the Coronavirus and some hospitals are at 90 percent capacity!

You'll also receive Free Shipping (in the USA only) if you purchase over $50 in masks!

They also sell Gaitor Masks! Check one of them out below:



Here's one of the masks I received in exchange for my post. I like Gilmore Girls, so I picked out a photo of Gilmore Girls fabric. I placed onto the mask, on their website, the way that I wanted my design, and either a person editing the mask, or their software, zoomed in on my design. The mask is fine, but I would have preferred it to not be so zoomed in. I also received a white mask with a LA Dodgers logo. I don't have the photo to post on here, but I had it perfectly centered and smaller than when I received the mask. Instead, the logo was zoomed in on so much, that it placed the logo off center, and extremely zoomed in on. It's fine, it is what it is. But I'd be careful when ordering personalized masks that you place what you want on it carefully.





Check out MaskMarket.com and purchase your face mask or gaitor mask today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment