Kidlandia sent us one of their Kreechur plush toys to review, called Mousefly. It's strange looking, weird kind of, but yet, cute! My children both love it and they love making Mousefly, fly! My husband thinks it is not very good looking at all, and that it's ugly. I am noticing that my children don't discriminate against others, or toys that look different than anything they have ever seen before. (I have done a product review for Kidlandia last year, you can Read It Here.)
Design a Personalized blanket, placemat, poster, wall hanging, pillowcase, mug, and more at Kidlandia.com! Kidlandia products and online games teach our children to use their imaginations when they aren't watching television or playing video games. Our children are four and a half and two and a half years old, and both of them know how to play by themselves and use their imaginations. Our son has been playing, creating, and inventing things since he was around ten months old. He has really played more with cars, trains, and toys then most of the children that we spend time with. Not too many children know how to do that anymore. What kind of a future will our children have if they can't use their imaginations, create, invent, and build? Sure we own electronic toys, but they only get to play with them when it's raining, snowing, when it's really too hot to go outside and play, when we go out to dinner, on a long drive, or on an airplane.
Kidlandia has four other plush Kreeshurs (from left to right), named Thumblebottom, Flapper, and Caterplump. Below is Whifflepuff. I really like them all! I think they are so cute! They would make great gifts for those Easter Baskets!
Purchase a Kreechur from Kidlandia today! Only $14.99 and Shipping is FREE!
(1 entry = one comment, 2 entries = two comments)
How to Enter:
MANDATORY ENTRY:1) You must follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) located on my right sidebar. (1 entry)
(You MUST do this entry first before you do any other entries, or they will be deleted.)
2) Follow me on Facebook. (1 entry)
3) Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)
4) Follow Kidlandia on Twitter. (1 entry)
5) Follow Kidlandia on Facebook. (1 entry)
6) Sign up for my Emails (located on my right sidebar). (2 entries)
7) Sign up for my RSS feed (located on my right sidebar). (2 entries)
8) Follow me on Google Plus. (1 entry)
9) Post either one of my blog buttons on your blog. (3 entries for each one that you post on your blog's MAIN page or main page's blogroll) (on my left sidebar)
10) Blog about this giveaway! (10 entries) (You must have 100 followers or more, for these entries to count) (You can post 10 entries/comments, or just one. I will count your one comment for doing this as 10!)
11) Share this giveaway on Facebook, and leave me the link. (1 entry per day)
12) Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link. (1 entry per day)
Tweet: $50 GC Kidlandia.com Giveaway! (US/CAN) Ends 2/27 @matthewsmommy http://tinyurl.com/7jcljc2
Disclosure: I received a plush for review but was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on Feb. 27, 2012 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to residents of the continental U.S. and Canada. You must be 18 years of age or older.