Sunday, February 12, 2012

Comforts for Baby Review!

 



I reviewed Comforts for Baby Diaper Wipes, a package of Comforts for Baby Spill-Proof cups, and some Comforts for Baby Training Pants. We are trying to potty train our two and  half year old daughter before baby number three arrives in July! So far, it's been going very slowly. She is ready, but yet, not ready. Using the Comforts for Baby Training Pants has helped us in getting her used to standing up to get her diapers and clothes changed. I really like them because they are easy to put on and absorbent. I haven't had any issues at all with them leaking or with blow outs! The Comforts for Baby training pants really keep the messes inside, instead of coming out the legs or up her back. I wouldn't let her sleep with a pair on, but I have no problems with her wearing them during the day.


The above photo is what I received to help me post my review! I have been using the Comforts for Baby wipes on my daughter's bottom when I change her for the past few weeks. They are thicker than other wipes, but they also feel a little rougher. They aren't as soft. They smell nice, and are lightly scented. I like the pop-up wipe container and how easy it is to get the wipes out one by one.

The Comforts for Baby Spill-Proof Cups are easy for little hands to grip. All of Comforts for Baby accessories are BPA-Free. Comforts for Baby makes and sells, diapers, training pants, diaper wipes, sippy cups, toddler snacks, baby formula, bibs, baby bottles, changing pads, baby bottle brushes, infant toys, pacifiers, baby shampoo, and everything and anything else that you should ever need to help you take care of your babies and toddlers. Overall, I am very impressed with the Comforts for Baby products, and I will be purchasing them and using them with our new baby in July.

Check here for Printable Coupons to use on Comforts for Baby Products at Kroger! Check here for Printable Coupons for Comforts for Baby products at other local retailers.


"LIKE" Comforts for Baby on Facebook.

Follow Comforts for Baby on Twitter.

Disclosure: I received some Comforts for Baby products for review from BzzAgent.com. No other compensation was received or exchanged. The opinions above are mine, and mine alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment