Sunday, February 12, 2012

Go Going Green With Johnson's Naturals For Babies and Kids!



My family and I tried out some samples of Johnson's Naturals products for babies and kids. My daughter is two and a half and she really has enjoyed me using the Johnson's Naturals Baby Shampoo on her hair! I like it because it's tear free and 99% natural! Chloe loves it because I let her wash her own hair! Her hair is so manageable and so soft. I don't smell the shampoo in her hair at all. I just smell my baby girl!


Johnson’s Natural Baby products won the Better Homes and Gardens Best New Product Award for 2012! All of Johnson's Natural product packaging contains up to 60% post-consumer recycled materials. Ingredients in the Johnson's Natural Baby product line originate from mineral, plant and fruit sources that are then combined to produce gentle, clinically proven mild products. Johnson & Johnson does not test their products on animals! I was really happy about reading that on their website. In my free time I foster dogs and I volunteer when I can helping to find dogs a forever home.

Johnson's Natural line contains unique Allerfree fragrance and 98% naturally derived ingredients. Allerfree has been clinically proven to be mild on your baby's skin, hair, and eyes. When your child is splashing in the bathtub water or accidentally bumps your hand and Johnson's Natural products splash into their eyes, you won't need to worry about the products burning your little one's eyes.

JOHNSON'S® NATURAL® products have
  • No Parabens
  • No Dyes
  • No Animal Byproducts
  • No Silicones
  • No Lanolin
  • No Paraffin
  • No Petrolatum
  • No Phthalates
  • No Essential Oils


My daughter's sweet two and a half year old skin is really dry this winter. So we have been using the Johnson's Naturals Baby Lotion. It's not greasy at all and it's easy to pump out of the bottle and into your hands. My daughter likes to copy me and use lotion on her hands recently. I also feel great knowing that when she is putting lotion on her hands or her body, that she is using a natural product that's safe for her skin.

Try out Johnson's Naturals products today for your babies and children! 


Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Johnson’s Natural and received some product samples to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment