Thursday, August 5, 2010

E-mailing Companies Online to tell them that you LOVE Their Products!

I have been emailing a few companies online to tell them how much I really love their products! I know that some companies will send you some coupons when you do this. Sometimes, they will even send you coupons for FREE products!





I sent an email last week to Georgia-Pacific though the main Dixie website, and they mailed me Four $.55 off coupons for any Dixie Bowls, Cups, Cutlery, Napkins, or Plates! They don't expire till the end of this year! Pretty cool Huh!

So take a few minutes out of your day and send out a few emails to your favorite companies and tell them how much you love their products. Look on the website pages for where it says "Contact Us." Then come back here and tell me what they sent you!

Thank you Couponing to Disney for the inspiration!

Couponing to Disney

4 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    I didn't even know that companies do that. Thanks for the heads up. Anyway, new follower here from the Friday Blog Hops. Hoping you'll drop by for a visit.

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower with Follow New Friends Friday. Nice to meet you! I love that companies reward us for being loyal! =)
    I hope you can follow me back. I have a few great giveaways going on right now.
    Julie
    http://bunchesofbargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that with McCain..I wrote them a glowing review and nothing..lol

    I'm now a follower. Hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you..
    Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and join Friday Follow New Friends. I truly value you and your time. I hope you will stop back often as my journey into publication continues and I will do the same. Thank you also for your very kind comments.
    Nan
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete