Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Enter to win a Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag Boxy Backpack on Sugar Pop Ribbons!

Check out these great Diaper Bags sold on Layla Grayce.com! I would of love to own one of these to use for my baby girl, Chloe for the next few years! One of my favorites is called the Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag Boxy Backpack Chenille Rose Berry! You can use it as a normal diaper bag on your shoulder, strap it onto the stroller, wear it as a backpack, and it has an awesome diaper changing pad feature! Here are some photos below!






Click HERE to enter this awesome Giveaway on Sugar Pop Ribbons! (ends August 18th)

Sugar Pop Ribbons Giveaway Logo

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gave you an award! <3
    http://3amclothdiapersnopins.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-versatile-blogger-my-1st-bolg-award.html

    ReplyDelete