Thursday, January 27, 2011

Harry's Law - Monday nights, NBC at 9pm CST!


If your not watching Harry's Law on NBC, your missing out! The show was created by David E. Kelley who also created one of my other favorite shows, Ally McBeal! Academy Award winning actress Kathy Bates aka Harry (Harriett), out does herself pretending to be a lawyer, helping fight for the little people. I loved Kathy Bates in Titanic, and I love watching her even more in Harry's Law! I also just did some research on her, and she was born in Memphis, Tennessee!


Disclosure: I was not asked or paid to write this post. I simply wrote it and posted it because I think that it's a new TV show worth watching.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks,

    Newest follower- I am up for checking out a new show.

    Take care,

    Clay

    http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/competing-for-mama_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched 2 episodes and I love it! I love Kathy Bates sense of humor...! :)

    ReplyDelete