Sunday, April 3, 2011

Afraid of the Wind?

Yep, that's right! My three and a half year old son is afraid of the wind. It is VERY windy outside today and it scares him. The loud noises of things banging and moving around, scare him. He doesn't like the feel of the wind on his face or body. He wore his knit cap today outside because he didn't want to feel the wind in his ears. My poor little guy. So here we are, hanging out inside of our house with the air conditioner on, because it's a very warm 81 degrees outside.

2 comments:

  1. Well... the AC could be like wind. :) Just sayin! I don't like wind either- it gives me earaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The AC was set, but it never came on, he wasn't fond of me turning on the ceiling fan either, but I didn't give him a choice.

    ReplyDelete