Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Surf Sweets - Natural and Organic Candy Review!



I was recently sent some organic candy samples from Surf Sweets! Let me just tell you, they are my new favorite candy! I LOVE them! I love that they are sweet, candy, and organic! My children won't be eating anything else while they are growing up! From now on when we go to a movie theater, or watch a movie at home, we will have some Surf Sweets candy ready for them to snack on! I like knowing that what my family and I are putting into our bodies is safe and good for us to eat.

Surf Sweets candy is made with organic fruit juice, sweeteners, natural colors and flavors. They are suitable for most people with food allergies and intolerances. All of their candy contains 100% RDA of Vitamin C. They are free of Corn Syrup and GMO's. They are also Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Casein Free, and made in a Nut-Free Facility. They are also MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!!


My almost two year old daughter and I had a chance to sample the Gummy Bears (pictured above), Fruity Bears (pictured below), Jelly Beans, and Sour Berry Bears. I loved them all, and so did she! The Gummy Bears were not too tough to chew, they were the most delicious, perfect gummy bears I have ever had. The Fruit Bears were to die for! They were covered in sugar and chewy, but not chewy like the gummy bears. With each bite, we wanted more and more. We couldn't get enough of the sweet taste of Surf Sweets candy! I didn't worry about how much my almost two year old daughter was eating either, as all of the candy is organic and made with natural ingredients! Surf Sweets is for everyone, young and old.


Here are some things I found on the Surf Sweets website that I wanted to share with you...

"If it doesn’t exist in nature, you won’t find it in Surf Sweets."

"When a product is certified USDA Organic, its ingredients have been grown free of artificial fertilizers and harsh chemical pesticides. Organic agricultural practices enhance the biological structure and nutrients of the soil, resulting in a pure, high-quality harvest and the long-term sustainability of the farm. All of our products use certified USDA Organic and natural ingredients grown the way nature intended."

"Five of our products are Vegetarian (Fruity Bears, Gummy Swirls, Jelly Beans, Sour Berry Bears and Sour Worms). Our Gummy Bears and Gummy Worms contain gelatin so they are not vegetarian."

"Four of our products are Vegan (Fruity Bears, Gummy Swirls, Sour Berry Bears and Sour Worms)."



Surf Sweet also donates money to some great causes. They recently came out with multi-pack bags of small snack size Gummy Bears and Sour Berry Bears. Surf Sweets will donate a portion of sales of these multi-packs to Chicago-based Climate Cycle.

You can purchase Surf Sweets organic candies at your local Whole Foods store. There is a list of stores on the Surf Sweets website so you can purchase some today! (I even think that I have seen them at Target and maybe Walmart, but I am not totally sure about that.)


Follow Surf Sweets on Twitter.

"LIKE" Surf Sweets on Facebook.

Tweet: @SurfSweets Natural & Organic Candy Review http://tinyurl.com/6grjw37


Disclosure: I received some free samples from Surf Sweets. No financial compensation was exchanged for this review. I was more than happy to do it. Everyone needs to know about Surf Sweets Delicious Organic Candy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment