Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"The Day Baby Was Born" Digital Storybook Application



"The Day Baby Was Born" online Digital Storybook Application collects data that you enter yourself about the day that your child was born. I haven't had a baby since 2009 and I was able to enter information about the day that my two year old daughter Chloe was born. I remember a lot about the day that she was born. I remember her smell and the coos that she used to make. I remember her sweet baby face and the mohawk that her hair just naturally formed on top of her cute little head. My parents flew in from out of state to take care of our twenty two month old son while I went in for a c-section. We left the house at 5:30a.m. in the morning, and at 8:00a.m. on the dot, Chloe was born! I remember my OB saying that her head was out and I heard her make a little noise and he said to her "You can cry yet, your not all the way out." That's a memory that I will be putting in my online digital storybook!

I even kept a hand written pregnancy journal when I was pregnant with both children. But with "The Day Baby Was Born" application, you can create an online Pregnancy Journal! You can make posts weekly about your thoughts and feeling of your pregnancy. Then the application with post them on Facebook to share with your friends and family if you want to.



The Day Baby Was Born collects information about your baby's birthdate, weight, length, and the time they were born. You can also choose to include information about World News, Tech News, Political News, This Day in History, Celebrities who were born the same day as your child, and more, to appear in the storybook along side a photo of your little ones.




Using the information that you put into the application, it helps to create a digital Pregnancy Announcement and a digital Birth Announcement that you can share on Facebook with your friends and family! The Day Baby Was Born also saves all Facebook comments about your Digital Storybook from friends and family online. You can also write personal stories, feelings, and thoughts of the birth of your child. My personal favorite, is that you can write a Personal Letter to Your Child and save it on "The Day Baby Was Born!"

When you are done creating your "The Day Baby Was Born" Digital Storybook, you can Preview your storybook before downloading it to your computer and/or sharing it on Facebook with your friends and family! Your online storybook will be saved for up to one year FREE on TheDayBabyWasBorn.com. It's a beautiful, simple way to create a record of your pregnancy and child's birth.

Click to see a Sample of a Digital Storybook from The Day Baby Was Born. The Day Baby Was Born Brought to you by www.tommeetippee.us.

- Check out a video about The Day People Was Born here: http://www.thedaybabywasborn.com/?t=video

- Like Tommee Tippee on Facebook

- Follow @tommeetippee_na on Twitter

    Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tommee Tippee blogging contest for a chance to get a gift pack worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment