Monday, August 29, 2011

"Game Time: Tackling the Past" P&G Family Movie Night - This Saturday night, Sept. 3rd on NBC!


Please watch the Trailer below for "Game Time: Tackling the Past." Then post a comment after your done watching it and reading my review about this awesome movie, and let me know if you and your family will be tuning in!

Fathers and sons will love this movie as much as Moms and daughters. It's a Must See movie for the whole family! The movie stars Ryan McPartlin from the TV show "Chuck," Catherine Hicks, who was the Mom in the TV show "7th Heaven," and actor Beau Bridges!!!




Pro football star Jake Walker returns to the small hometown he left in pursuit of a Hall of Fame career. But when he finds that his contract is not being renewed, he’s forced to reconnect with the family and friends he abandoned along the way. Can this all-star overcome his painful past in order to establish his future?

The movie was actually filmed in Wilmington, NC on a high school football field. While I was watching the movie the first time, I got to chat live with Catherine Hicks! Here are a few things that she said about the movie and her family! "The thing about family drama is that there is sibling rivalry... I am personally an only child & that has its own issues... Each duo in a family has its own dynamics & it's all dramatic!!!"

"In life, things happen & its up to us to interpret the meaning of it... ie... this can destroy me or this can be a sign that we perhaps need to go in a new direction... My personal philosophy is that nothing happens by accident. I don't like thinking that life is random, then it is just meaningless... When it's good it's good, when it's bad, one can despair... In short, you have to have faith!"

"My husband thinks that with today's boys, he thinks that fathers are not strict enough, that they baby them... and that does not create enlightened men... It can be frustrating, I have a young daughter, 19 1/2, it's a tricky balance between respecting their journey & strictly prohibiting their dangerous wanderings... I think reasonable strictness is the right path - and also trusting that they do mature & get better sense..."


If you'd like more information about the P&G Family movie night, check out their Facebook page or the Family Movie Night Website. Remember, Game Time: Tackling the Past will air Saturday, September 3rd on NBC at 8pm ET/7pm CT. 


*Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know if your tuning in! My family and I will be watching it too! 


Disclaimer: “I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of P&G and received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment