Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hop Along Friday on Chubby Cheeks Thinks! (I am the Featured Blogger!)

 

Welcome to the Hop Along Friday! As always, we welcome you to each hop and hope you have a great time participating. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any one of the other hostesses.


Before we begin, we would like to share a few simple rules for our hop.


1. Please only link up blogs, only. Once you link up with other bloggers, please feel free to follow them on other social media outlets, but we ask you to leave this link up for blogs, only.


2. Please remember to return every week as the link list will start over each week. With that being said, the link list will be open from Thursday evening through Friday night at 11:49pst, but will be visible indefinitely.


3. We do not require that you follow each and every person on the hop, but we do ask that you take your time, have fun and follow the blogs that stick out to you. We will do the same.

{ TO PARTICIPATE }


1. Follow each of our hostesses:



3. Place our button on your sidebar!







I wanted to go back to picking a featured blog of the week as well so our spotlight blog this week is:










6 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. I Just found you through the blog hop.

    I hope you can follow me back at Free eBooks Daily. (You can even read ebooks on your computer or smartphone!)
    http://www.freeebooksdaily.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being the featured blogger new follower :-)

    http://twochildrenandamigraine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I ma a new follower. Congrats on guest hosting. Come by and say hi! www.alianswers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from the hop and already follow! =) Would love a follow back!
    http://ourjacobsenfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower from the Hop Along Friday blog hop! I'm super new to blog hopping and am really trying to build my readership. I'd love for you to visit my blog - http://lifefulloflaughter.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete