Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Disney Jr.'s "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" DVD/CD Combo Review!


The DVD is cool and the music videos after the Jake and the Neverland Pirates are cool. The CD though only contains Seven (7) songs. The CD is missing SEVEN important songs, the Jake and the Neverland Pirates theme song and another song called "Never Land Sky,"Castaway Island, "What's Cookin' Smee?, "Captain Hook is a Cranky Crook," "Bucky's Shanty," and my Favorite, "Roll Up The Map!" (Featured below!)

I just checked Amazon.com, and you CAN purchase the "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" CD!!! It includes 18 tracks!


Disclosure: I saw that this DVD/CD combo pack was coming out and I purchased it on Amazon.com. I did not receive anything for this post. I simply wanted to share my thoughts with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment