Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a NEW Vacuum Cleaner!


I am! Our Vacuum SCREAMS at me when I turn it on, oh, and it spit out dust everywhere when I turn it on. We think that the motor is going bad, but it costs just as much to buy a new motor as it does to buy a new vacuum cleaner. It's so loud that my two dogs Howl when I turn it on. But I have to clean our house, my mother in law is coming to visit for ten days and my son's 4th birthday party is this coming Saturday. I HATE my screaming Vacuum. Anyone want to sponsor a review for a vacuum cleaner for me? We could really use a new one! I am not too picky, a bagless vacuum cleaner with hose attached so that I can clean up the corners of our home and use it to vacuum our stairs. (It does not have to be the one above, I am just using the photo to tell my story.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment