Monday, September 12, 2011

Seeking Sponsors for Blissdom 2012!!!



Blissdom 2012 will be happening February 23-25 in Nashville, Tennessee! I would LOVE to attend this conference as my first big blogging event! If you would like to learn more about Blissdom, please see their website at blissdomconference.com. Tickets will be going on sale Next Week and I need to secure sponsorships before the ticket sales begin!

I would like to offer you some opportunities for advertising in exchange for a sponsorship package. I estimate the cost for me to be around $400. That would include my tickets, travel expenses, and meals. What does your company stand to gain?

Advertising to my over 1,302 Twitter followers, over 1,126 Facebook fans, 282 Friends on my personal Facebook page, and over 1,100 GFC followers. There were over 1,277 unique visitors to my blog last month and 12,603 page views!!!


Gold Level Sponsorship - $400 $300
*12 months of ad space above the fold 728 x 90 Ad Banner (or about that size)
*A monthly dedicated blog post to your business for 1 year
*At least two mentions on Twitter & Facebook before and after the conference about your business
*Every 2 weeks - Tweet about your business for 1 year
*Your sponsorship mentioned on any conference blog posts
*One email to my friends, family, and blog friends (10 of them!) that your sponsoring my trip!


Silver Level Sponsorship - $200
*12 months of ad space on my Right sidebar 125 x 125 Ad Banner
*Every month dedicated blog post about your business for 1 year
*Daily mention on Twitter & Facebook before and after the conference
*Mention every month about your business on Twitter & Facebook
*Your sponsorship mentioned on any conference blog posts


Bronze Level Sponsorship - $100
*6 months of ad space on my left sidebar 125 x 125 Ad Banner
*Every month dedicated blog post about your business for 6 months
*One mention on Twitter & Facebook before and after the conference (each day!)
*Mention every month about your business on Twitter & Facebook
*Your sponsorship mentioned on any conference blog posts


Blue Level Sponsorship - $50
*3 months of ad space on my left sidebar 125 x 125 Ad Banner
*Every month dedicated blog post about your business for 3 months
*One mention on Twitter & Facebook before and after the conference (each day!)
*Mention every month about your business on Twitter & Facebook
*Your sponsorship mentioned on any conference blog posts


You MUST provide any materials (Small flyers, Business cards, and/or product samples) that you want passed out during the conference (for Gold and Silver levels only) and you must provide the ads to be posted on the blog. In the event that I am unable to raise all the funds needed or in the event that I am unable to secure tickets, all sponsorship money will be refunded. I will consider other promo packages or additions to the current packages so be creative! Everything is negotiable!

*I accept Paypal. No credit cards unless it's through paypal.
*Money orders and Checks are also accepted, but your ads won't be posted until they clear my bank.

Please email me at mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com to arrange the posting your ad and for payment information. Please give me 48 hours from the time that I approve your banner to place it on my blog.
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment