Saturday, January 28, 2012

Purchase Your Child's Classroom Valentine's Day Cards at TinyPrints.com!


Our four year old son get's to have his first Valentine's Day at school this year! I was so happy that the children in his PreK class are exchanging Valentines and they are having a party in his classroom! I also get to bring some sort of treat for him to share with his friends! I am sending sugar cookies and probably individual boxes of candy hearts, since they are our son's favorite. We bought Valentine's Day cards for him to fill out and give to his friends a few weeks ago. I had no idea that I could have ordered them online from Tiny Prints! Here are a few of the designs that I liked on their website!





Tiny Prints has Sponge Bob Valentine's Day cards, Dora the Explorer, The Wonder Pets, Photo cards, and more! The more I looked, the more cute and unique designs I found. I honestly couldn't pick just one design that I liked. My two and a half year old would love the Dora and Boots card you see above! Dora and Boots are her favorite!

I enjoy sending friends and family Valentine's Day Greeting Cards every year! Especially when I don't get a chance to send them Christmas cards, like this past Christmas. Here are a few that I am thinking of purchasing.





Whatever the occasion, Valentine's Day, Easter, Birth Announcements, Party Invitations, Thank You cards, and more, Tiny Prints has cards for all of your special holidays and occasions.

Follow Tiny Prints on Twitter.

"LIKE" Tiny Prints on Facebook.

Follow Tiny Prints boards on Pinterest. 


Disclosure: I will receive a code for 50 Classroom Valentine's Day Cards from TinyPrints.com. No other compensation was received or exchanged. The above opinions are mine, and mine alone.

1 comment: