Sunday, June 24, 2012

My First Taggies Book Review!



My husband, children and I really adore Taggies products! After we reviewed the Taggies lovey blankey, we were asked to review a My First Taggies soft cover book! The book is very soft and perfect for little hands to manipulate to look at the pages. The Taggies book includes familiar animals, appealing mirrors, soft colors, and of course, Taggies tags throughout. I really like the fact that Taggies products are machine washable! I wouldn't put them in the dryer, as they should be hung up to dry. But you can wash them in your washing machine if you need to!


My almost three year old daughter enjoyed looking at herself in the mirror on the front page and asking us the names of the animals.


I didn't like the that there were only a few tags inside the book. Not all of the animals had tags on them. There was also nothing on the back page. I would of liked to see more tags and two to four more pages, at least. Maybe some different textures on the animals too.

You can purchase this book, and five other Taggies books, on Amazon.com. I know that Target stores sell the Taggies lovey blankets and some other Taggies products, but I didn't check for the Taggies books because our Target store is still remodeling their infant section.

A few other Taggies products include:







(they also have a boy version in blue of this doll!)






I will be checking my local Target store for the New Taggies Bugs and Hugs Playgym! This looks super cute! I know that our baby girl would love it in a few months.

Check out the Taggies/Kids II website for more Taggies products!

"LIKE" Taggies on Facebook!  


Disclosure: I received My First Taggies book for review. No other compensation was exchanged or received. The opinions above are mine, and mine alone.

1 comment: