Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cold and Flu Season is Coming up Soon. (Luden's Throat Drops Review!)


When you are sick or your throat is itchy, what throat drops or cough drops do you like to use? My favorite are the Luden's Throat Drops. I don't like the strong, medicine taste of other throat and cough drops. I also don't like the ones with liquid centers. Luden's Throat drops are very soothing and gentle on your mouth, taste buds, and stomach. When you pop a Luden's Throat drop in your mouth, you almost feel as though you are enjoying a piece of candy rather than a throat drop. Luden's doesn't leave a funny after taste in your mouth, they aren't overly sweet, and they contain just the right amount of flavor. From what I remember, Luden's throat drops are also safe for pregnant women to use! A few years ago when I was pregnant with my first daughter, Luden's were what my OB recommended for me to use when I caught a bad cold with a sore throat.

Luden's recently came out with NEW flavors! You can now purchase Luden's in Orange, Honey Licorice, Honey Lemon Wild Honey, Wild Berry, and Sugar Free Cherry! You can also still find them in Original Menthol.

Check here for a $1.00 off coupon when you purchase Two bags of Luden's Throat Drops.

You can purchase Luden's Throat Drops can be purchase pretty much anywhere. I have seen them at Target, Walmart, Publix, Albertsons, and other local retailers.


Disclosure: I received some samples of Luden's Throat Drops from a PR agency for my review. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment