Friday, November 30, 2012

Only 25 Days left until Christmas!


So far, we bought most of the Christmas gifts from Santa for our children. I wanted to buy Chloe the Fisher-Price Disney Princess Castle with Princesses, and maybe the Cinderella coach or The Little Mermaid coach. But I kept having issues finding them online. So I gave up, and I bought her the Fold & Go Princess Castle from Melissa & Doug, the Royal Family Wooden doll set (comes with 2 horses), the Fold & Go Stable (comes with 2 horses too), and the Happy Handle Stamp Set (which looks like a lot of fun for both children)! I also got her a leapfrog game for the leappad, which we already have, and a flashlight lantern, which I used my amazon.com credit to purchase for her. The flashlight will probably end up in her stocking.

I am truly worried that she's going to be disappointed and upset that I didn't get her a castle that she wanted. But I don't think she honestly knew what she wanted. When I had the kids cut out pictures from catalogs (a great craft project that kept them busy for a few hours) and glue them to construction paper, to get a feel what they wanted for Christmas. Everything that Chloe picked was a castle of some sort. It was either a princess castle, my little pony, barbie, or something else. But they were all castles and kitchen sets. She has one little kitchen thing, I don't feel that we need another one right now. We honestly have no room.

So that's what's been on my mind and eating at me. Chloe is only three, I am sure she will be happy with whatever Santa gets her. But I worry sometimes. Matthew likes anything Cars, Thomas, he isn't that picky. But for some reason, I am feeling that Chloe is picky. But I bet that she will love what she gets, even if it doesn't make noise like the Fisher-Price princess castle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment