Friday, November 30, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge!


Tomorrow begins the annual "25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge."  There will be no prize at the end of the 25 days, but I can guarantee that you will be glad you are not pressured to post a blog entry once it is all over. This is my first time participating, you you never know what your going to see on my blog.

Blog about anything, everything... Post pictures, jokes, cool stuff you found on Pinterest!  Anything!  Just post each day (even on the weekend!) leading up to Christmas.

The fun begins on Saturday!  So, grab the clipart above and join the challenge.  And... be sure to let Haphazard Happenstances know! After all, I stole this idea from her!

Link your post everyday in a comment under my posts, and I will then copy and paste a link to your post in my daily post! FREE Traffic to your site, all for leaving a comment on mine! Sounds good to me!

1 comment: