Saturday, June 15, 2013

Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips Review!


We have had a major problem for the past two years in our home with ants. We used to pay a company to come out and spray all around our home, inside and out, to help kill all bugs and spiders, especially due to living in Tennessee where brown recluse spiders are tough to find. We had to cut costs somewhere, and we had to cancel their services. So these ants started coming in our back door whenever the weather would change, around April or May.


We received the Combat Killing Bait Strips for review just in time! I pealed apart one strip from the pack, peeled off the adhesive backing to help keep it in place, and put out a strip on the floor and one right outside our back door, on our back deck. It only took a few days, and POOF, no more ants! We haven't seen any of them coming into our home anywhere since we put the ant baits down on the floor near where they were coming into our home. They are also odorless! I didn't even smell anything on my hands when I had to move them to clean the floor!


They are very simple to use, and you can also purchase some Combat Killing Roach Bait Strips if your having problems with cockroaches too! They work the same way that the ant strips do.

I have had the baits out and around my dogs and my three children (ages 5 1/2, 3 1/2, and 11 months old), and my dogs haven't tried to eat them, and I told my children that these helped to kill the ants, they left them alone, and haven't touched them.


Disclosure: I received one pack of Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips in exchange for my review. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment