Saturday, September 27, 2014

Apply Today to Be Featured in the 2014 Airplanes and Dragonflies Christmas Gift Guide!

2014 Airplanes and Dragonflies Christmas Gift Guide Guidelines
It’s that time again – time to start thinking about the holiday season! Interested in getting your product in front of thousands of blog readers? Then you are in the right place.

Airplanes and Dragonflies is compiling a 2014 Christmas Gift Guide perfect for everyone on your shopping list – babies, toddlers, kids, parents, friends, co-workers, and more! If you would like to have your product(s) included, please email mysticbutterfly37 @ yahoo .com (remove spaces)! Please use the subject line “Christmas Gift Guide Submission” and include your company name and product you want featured in your pitch! (Due to the number of inquiries typically received for a holiday gift guide, please allow 48 hours for an answer to your pitch.)


As part of my 2014 Airplanes and Dragonflies Christmas Gift Guide, you will receive:
  • A custom blog post (included in my Gift Guide until Jan. 18, 2015!)
  • Social media promotions via my social networks including my three Facebook pages, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
  • The option to include a Giveaway

If your company has a fantastic product that you think would be a great addition to my 2014 Airplanes and Dragonflies Christmas Gift Guide, please contact me as spaces are limited. It does not cost anything to be featured in my Christmas Gift Guide, just a product free of charge for me to review. Products must be worth $25 or more.

Product reviews (and optional giveaways) included in the guide will begin being published November 1, 2014, and publishing will continue until December 21, 2014. The earlier your products are received, the more promotion they will receive! Products included in my Christmas Gift Guide must be received by December 15, 2014 so that I have plenty of time to write up a great post! Please send me an email and let me know that you and your website or product(s) would like to be included in my Airplanes and Dragonflies 2014 Christmas Gift Guide!

Not interested in a product review? Airplanes and Dragonflies offers website reviews featuring your products in my 2014 Christmas Gift Guide and it will cost you $50.00 via paypal. If this interests you, please send an email to mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com with information about your website and products and what you would like me to feature, and I will show you the post to make sure that we are both happy with it. $30.00 via paypal is due immediately. Then after I show you the post, the remaining $20.00 paypal will be due within 12 hours of our last email communication, or I will take down the post. (Paypal email address is airplanesanddragonflies @ yahoo.com)

Sidebar advertising is also available for those featured in the gift guide. For fees and more information, please contact me with your needs. (mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com)

The Christmas Gift Guide will continue to be promoted until January 18, 2015 (I might even change my Christmas Gift Guide into a Valentine's Day Gift Guide like I did last year!). New products (including those received after the above deadline) will be added to the gift guide beginning December 26, 2014.


2014 Christmas Gift Guide Recap 

Beginning Today – Until December 15, 2014 - Email your submissions for the Christmas Gift Guide 2013 to mysticbutterfly37@yahoo.com! Use the subject line “Christmas Gift Guide Submission” please! (Note: Submissions for the Post Holiday Gift Guide will be open until January 10th, 2015).

November 1, 2014 – December 23, 2014 – Products will be added to the Christmas Gift Guide, which will be promoted on my blog, social media, and blogging communities.

December 15, 2014 – Deadline for receiving products to be included in the Christmas Gift Guide.

December 26, 2014 – January 18, 2015 – Post Christmas Gift Guide. Products received after December 15, as well as any new additions, will be added. The gift guide will continue to be promoted for those that shop with the cash or gift cards they received for the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment