We recently had the pleasure chance to review one of the vinyl wall decal pieces from Trading Phrases! Our son's bedroom is the only room in our house that we have painted so far and we wanted to decorate it, but we weren't sure how. I sent an email to the nice people at Trading Phrases about doing a review and giveaway on my blog, and they said yes! We picked out the Planes, Trains, & Automobiles decal!
My husband and I read the directions about how to put it onto our son's bedroom wall. It was very easy to put the decals onto the wall. Trading Phrases sent out two little decals for us to practice with first, a snowman, and a little saying "Life Is Good." Below are the photos below of our practice decals that we went ahead and left up on our son's bedroom walls.
We put up some masking tape on the top of the decal per the directions. My husband pushed down on the decal with the small tool that came in the package to help adhere it to the wall.
Below is a photo of the decal on my son's wall afterwords! We love it! Our 3 year old son is always commenting about how much he likes it, especially the train! He currently loves Thomas, so this was a great addition to his bedroom wall.
Trading Phrases sells vinyl decals with many different Bible verses, sayings, animals, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving/Autumn, and even Valentine's Day! Trading Phrases even takes custom requests.
With every order you make from Trading Phrases, they will include a FREE decal that says "LOVE YOU." This promotion ends 2/6/2011 so that you can receive it by Valentine's Day!
Go to Trading Phrases to buy your decals today!
The nice people at Trading Phrases are generously giving away a $25 gift code to one of my readers! Open to U.S. and Canada!
- Please include your email address with every entry, thank you.
MANDATORY ENTRIES1) Go to Trading Phrases and LEAVE ME THE LINK IN YOUR ENTRY to your favorite design! (1 entry)
2) Follow Trading Phrases on Facebook, tell them Airplanes and Dragonflies sent you. (When they reach 20,000 Fans, they will give out a 20% off discount code!) (2 entries if you leave them a comment that I sent you, otherwise this is worth only 1 entry, and I will be checking)
-These entries MUST be done before any other entries are made or your other entries will be deleted.
3) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) and leave me a comment saying that you do. (right sidebar) (2 entries)
4) Sign up for Trading Phrases newsletter on the bottom of their website. (1 entry)
5) Blog about this giveaway. (10 entries)
- You MUST have at least 50 followers on google friend connect for these entries to count, or they will be deleted.
6) Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (leave me a link, this can be done once a day) (1 entry per day) You can copy and pasts this: @matthewsmommy Trading Phrases wall decals and designs - Review and Giveaway! Ends 2/9 http://nblo.gs/dnwf5
7) Follow me on Facebook. (1 entry)
8) Share this giveaway on Facebook. (LEAVE ME A LINK or I will delete your entry, this can be done once a day) (1 entry per day)
9) Sign up for my emails and/or RSS feed, or follow me on Networked Blogs (right sidebar). (1 entry for each) (Please leave one comment for each one that you do.)
10) Post both of my blog buttons on your blog. (left sidebar) (5 entries)
- You MUST have at least 50 followers on google friend connect for these entries to count.
Disclosure: I was given a sample from Trading Phrases to review. I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway. I will not financially compensate you if you do not receive your prize. Winner will be chosen from random.org and will have 48 hours to email me back or a new winner will be chosen.