Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Wonder Forge Children's Games Review!



I love the games created by Wonder Forge! They help my children to use their imaginations and creative skills. Disney's Princess Enchanted Cupcake Party Game is great for ages three and up, and it's helpful is helping children with their motor skills. Any game that requires your children to use their hands and fingers and their thumb and pointer finger to put things together is extremely helpful for our son who has sensory integration disorder. Games like this help him to strengthen the muscles in his fingers and hands. The object of the Enchanted Cupcake Party Game is to "Work together to make as many cupcakes as you can before it's time for the cupcake party" (before the timer runs out). My children can usually make one or two cupcakes before the timer runs out, which is a lot of fun to do by the way! Chloe is now three and Matthew is five, so they are the perfect ages to sit down and play games with!





Chloe spends time putting the cupcakes together without even playing the game! It keeps her busy doing something with her hands and trying to match the pictures with the cupcake pieces. She really enjoys doing it, and it let's me get some work done or nurse the baby.


We also got to review Disney's Jake and The Neverland Pirates game: The Neverland Challenge. I didn't know what to expect with this game. I didn't really read and check out the front of the box. I knew though that my children like Jake and the Neverland Pirates. But I didn't expect to have so much fun playing this game with my five year old son and having some one on one bonding time with him.




He really enjoyed playing this game with me, and I enjoyed playing it with him! We both enjoyed laughing at each other doing the silly tasks that are in this box. It's so much fun though, that you will forget that your actually playing a game! He asked when the game was over if he could hold the Gold Doubloons!

Check out the other games by Wonder Forge! These games can be purchase at most local retailers such as Toys R Us, Target, and online!

LIKE Wonder Forge on Facebook.

Follow Wonder Forge on Twitter.


Disclosure: I received above two games in exchange for my review post from Wonder Forge. No other compensation was exchanged or received. The above opinions are mine and mine alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment