Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Old friends...

I really enjoy getting in touch with old friends. There was one that I always thought about, worried about, and prayed for. Well, she's alive, but she's not the same. I hate knowing that bad things were happening to her when we were friends for 3 years in high school, till she moved away. I didn't know, and she didn't tell me, till now.

I am glad that she is safe and well, and has a beautiful family. We are reconnecting, but basically, rebuilding a new friendship. I just feel sad and awful about what happened in her life, so does my Mom. She even said that she wished that she would have let her live with us, then things might have been different and better for her. Heaven only knows. But we will never know because that didn't happen, and we can't go back in time.

I went to my 10 year high school reunion, and I was glad that I went. My 20 year is coming up in about 2 1/2 years. I want to try to fly back to CA to go, but we will see. Depends on what's going on with our family at that time.

I will try to find some photos and post them of my 10 year reunion, it was so much fun. It was almost like a high school dance, with alcohol, but with none of the dumb pressure of being a teenager, which made it nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment