Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shopping deals I found at Rite Aid and Publix!

Rite-Aid has Pedialyte for $4.99 each, combine with a $1.50 off coupon and they were $3.49 each! I bought 2. They also have some character balls, they are $3.49 each! Matthew spotted a CARS one, so of course he just had to have it.

Publix Deals
Planters Trail Mix - 2 for $3.00, combine with coupons from one of the Sunday papers inserts for $1 off two, they were $1.00 each!

Fisher Trail Mix - 2 for $2.00, combine with printable coupon for $1.00 off and they were FREE!!!

Ritz Pretzel Crisp & One Cheese Crisp - Buy one get one free, ($4.04) combine with $1.00 off coupons from Sunday paper inserts, and they were $1.04 each!!!

Stonyfield Yobaby Yogurt - $3.69 - $2.69 with printable coupon from Stonyfield.com

Stonyfield Yokids Yogurt - $3.29 - $2.29 with printable coupon from Stonyfield.com

I saved a lot of money, and lost my Teething Bling bracelet in the process. :( I just got it today and lost it within an hour of having it. Oh well, guess I wasn't meant to have it or something. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment