Thursday, December 30, 2010

Perdue Chicken Products Review and Coupon!


I recently received some coupons in the mail from Perdue! They make many different cooked and uncooked chicken products, including chicken nuggets, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, chicken strips, boneless chicken breasts, breasts and cutlets, ground burgers and sausage, whole chickens, cornish hens, and chicken strips. They also sell uncooked Turkeys and many other turkey products like turkey breasts and turkey sausage.


I tried out Perdue's Breaded Chicken Strips (26 oz. package). I really enjoyed them! I baked them in the oven following the directions on the back of the package and dipped some of them in honey bar-b-que sauce. They were so delicious and tender that my 17 month old daughter even liked them and kept coming back for more. She had already eaten her dinner, but I guess she was still hungry. (She only has her four front teeth, so she doesn't have the teeth yet to chew up hard meat, so these were perfect for her!)



Click HERE for a $1.00 off coupon for Perdue Baked Whole Grain Breaded Chicken (you can find them in the fresh meat case of your local grocery store).

0 comments:

Post a Comment