Saturday, January 1, 2011

I recently discovered a cool adult website called EdenFantasy.com!


EdenFantasy.com sells adult items such as sex toys for women, men, and couples, lingerie, corsets, chemise, sexy bras and panties, lubricants, condoms, candles, etc. What I enjoy the most is that they sell sexy lingerie for bigger women!


I would love to own a pair of these Elbow length fingerless gloves!

 
For my birthday, I want to try out this Tantric Candle - Vanilla Breeze scented in our bedroom after the kiddos go to bed! I can't wait to see what it smells like! I love the scent of vanilla!


Place an order on EdenFantasy.com today, you will receive a FREE Gift! The FREE gift is a Turbo Glider Blueberry Bliss while supplies last. It's a $15.99 value with multispeeds, it's powerful, and waterproof! Use Code GIFT when you check out to get this awesome toy!

Save up to 50% on the items listed on THIS page! EdenFantasy.com has some other great discounted items on sale too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment