Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordish Wednesday (12/29/10)


Chloe's M&M chocolate face, Christmas Day!


Her new stroller and baby doll from my parents! She loves them both so much! She even feeds her baby once a day, lol.
(I had no idea that these would be the perfect gifts for my 17 month old!)


Chloe coming out of her playhouse from Santa Clause!
(We went to our local Toys R Us store and they had this play house called the "Garden Villa Playhouse," It was $119 something, that's it! It's huge! It isn't made of the thick plastic like most of the other play houses out there either. It's made by Keter. It took two hours to put together, but it was easy, or so my husband says. It doesn't have a table inside or a mail slot or anything that makes noise, but who needs all that. Our 3 year old son also enjoys playing inside of this play house! I will be writing up a review soon.)

Wordish Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. I am a new follower. Hope you can follow back :)

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Following back
    Have a Happy New Year!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete