Monday, July 11, 2011

Amy Adele Review and FREE Shipping on your order of $25 or more!




I recently had a chance to review some invitations from Amy Adele for my daughter's second birthday! I am very pleased with them and the people that I sent them to loved them also. I had a few friends ask me where I ordered them from. They were very easy to make on the AmyAdele.com website. All I had to do was to come up with a cute little birthday saying, which I found online, and create my own invitation, except for the design, of course!


Every paper product on amyadele.com is printed on paper made of 100% Post Consumer Recycled Fiber! This includes all of our Stationery, Invitations, and Calling Cards, as well as their Envelopes and Address Labels.

Sourced from one of the finest paper manufacturers in the world, their paper is:
•Acid free & processed chlorine free.
•Made with 100% certified renewable energy.
•Procured through responsible use of forest resources.

Another Green Friendly Fact about amyadele.com: Our packaging peanuts are made with cornstarch. They’re bio-degradable and FDA compliant. Just put one in running water and watch it disappear!


I reviewed the "Happy Daisy Row" 5 X 7 invitations. They came with envelopes too, which I was very happy about. I don't like ordering invitations online and then having to go shopping after I receive them in the mail to find envelopes for them. I really love the thickness of the card stock used for these invitations.


Amy Adele also sells Stationary such as Thank you cards for every occasion; Birthday Invitations; Baby Shower Invitations; Calling Cards; Personalized Clothing for Infants, Toddlers, and up to size 10/12; Gift Tags; Announcements for Babies, Baptisms, Graduations, and more; Holiday cards for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, and more; Mailing Labels, Water-proof labels, and Labels to be used for anything and everything.


I especially like to use Water-proof labels on my children's backpacks and sippy cups! We go out every so often to a fast food restaurant to let our children play, and it's nice to have labels on their cups because I always know if some other little boy or girl has the same sippy cup, I know which one is ours. These have come especially handy lately at birthday and pool parties.


Enjoy Free Shipping with your order over $25 on AmyAdele.com!

CODE: JULYFREE11
To receive free shipping enter the following promotion code at checkout: JULYFREE11.
Minimum order required: $25. This offer will expire at 11:59 (EST) on 7/31/2011.

Sign up for the Amy Adele Newsletter (bottom left corner of their page) and receive a discount code for 20% off your first order! (I don't think that this can be combined with the FREE shipping, but you can try!)

Follow Amy Adele on Facebook.

Follow Amy Adele on Twitter.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment