Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oliver Kita Chocolate Bars and Chocolate Rabbits Review!


Oliver Kita is sponsoring TWO $30.00 gift codes for Lifehouse Animal Refuge and Rehabilitation that I volunteer with, for our Silent Auction in June this year! They also sent me two of their New "Hudson Valley Naturals" Artisan Chocolates, Organic chocolate bars to review, and two of their Maynard Chocolate floppy eared, Rabbits!


I have had some bad tasting chocolate bunnies in the past. I have never had one that I liked, until now! Oliver Kita makes some really great organic chocolate rabbits (bunnies)! I got to try the Maynard Chocolate, milk chocolate rabbit and the Maynard Chocolate, dark chocolate rabbit. The chocolate rabbits were both really flavorful and some of the best I've ever had!

Oliver Kita Organic Maynard Chocolate Rabbits also come Peanut Butter filled and in smaller versions. Here is the information from their website about the Maynard Chocolate Rabbits:

Our favorite floppy ear rabbit - but beware... you'll want to bite off those ears "first thing" with delight.
Available in:
  • 70% Dark Organic - Vegan, Fair Trade
  • 70% Organic Dark with Organic Peanut Butter in the tummy - Vegan, Fair Trade
  • 38% Creamy Organic Milk - Fair Trade
  • 38% Creamy Organic Milk with Organic Peanut Butter in the tummy - Fair Trade
Maynard comes in two sizes for your delight and consideration :
$14.95 - 8 ounce  
$8.95 - 3 ounce



The "Hudson Valley Naturals" Artisan Chocolates, Organic chocolate bars were both very different. My husband really liked the Milk Chocolate bar with peanut butter and crispy rice, while I really liked the Beekman Buttercrunch chocolate bar with sea salt. The Milk Chocolate bar with peanut butter and crispy rice was good, but a little too sweet for me. I don't like overly sweet chocolate bars. I really loved the smooth, creamy taste of the Beekman Buttercrunch chocolate bar with sea salt. I like dark chocolate a little more so than milk chocolate, so that could have been why. But to me, it tasted really delicious. The best chocolate bar I've ever had! These two chocolate bars are not on their website, but I'm sure that you could order them if you asked!


"LIKE" Oliver Kita on Facebook.

Follow Oliver Kita on Twitter.


Check out Oliver Kita's website for Mother's Day Gifts, Father's Day Gifts, Grandparents Day, Birthdays, and more!


Disclosure: I received two chocolate bars and two chocolate bunnies in exchange for my review. No other compensation was received or exchanged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment