Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Have My First #DisneySide Party Sponsor!

http://www.disneysidecelebrations.com/

When I found out that I was chosen to host a Disney Side party, I emailed a few companies and asked if they would like to be apart of it, and I received my first yes today!!! (Check out my first post about what Disney sent me to decorate with and the goodies to share with my party guests!)

My first Disney Side party Sponsor is: Goo Goo Cluster! Did you know that Goo Goo Clusters are made locally here in Nashville, Tennessee? They also celebrated their 100th year anniversary in 2012! Goo Goo Clusters come in three flavors: Original, Supreme, and Peanut Butter!


The Goo Goo Cluster website sells more than just candy! They sell collectibles, apparel, and more! I really love this cute toddler t-shirt below! So adorable!




Goo Goo Cluster is having a really awesome deal on their website! FREE Shipping on all orders over $25.00! This offer expires soon though, on February 9th! Use code LOVE25 when you check out!

LIKE Goo Goo Cluster on Facebook.

Follow Goo Goo Cluster on Twitter.

Follow Goo Goo Cluster on Pintrest.

Follow Goo Goo Cluster on Instagram.

Make sure to follow the Disney Side party information, party suggestions, party sponsors, other people's #DisneySide photos, and more on Twitter. Just put in the Hashtag #DisneySide, and you will find it all there along with many other bloggers and families who aren't bloggers, sharing their Disney Side with you!

You too can host your own Disney Side party, check out the link for more information! 


Disclosure: I received the above items in exchange of having a Disney Side celebration in my home from Disney and MomSelect. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment