Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog Shout Out! - Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder



Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder has helped me to realize that I am not alone. Our 3 1/2 year old son was recently diagnosed with Sensory Integration Disorder. It's nice to know that there is someone blogging about it and sharing resources for my family and others.




Sign up on her Super Mega 7 Blog Hop (click on the button above)! Link up your blog, facebook page, twitter page, networked blogs link, Giveaways, and more!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I am a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you will come follow me back! Thank you.

    http://sugarnspice-nallthingsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also went through treatment for Sensory Integration Disorder - and it helped our daughter, now 15 and doing great! Thanks for sharing your story. I'm your newest "follower" from Saturday Stalk blog hop and would love a follow back - thanks!

    Mary
    http://Redo101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete