Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Daughter is only Two years old, but she has her own style!


My little girl just turned two years old, and she loves clothes, shoes, and more! My daughter Chloe has loved having her hair put in pony tails since she was around a year old. She also loves Bows! Every morning she asks me to put bows in her hair. I think partly, because she doesn't like her hair in her face, and I am the same way. She owns probably around one hundred bows or so, most of them are in pairs so that I can put her hair in two pony tails. Before we had bows, I used those cute, little plastic barrets and the small bows that can be purchased in some stores.


Chloe picks out her clothes and the designs on her shirts. Yes, she is only two years old. But she seems to favor pink, blue, purple, butterflies, flowers, kitties, especially hello kitty, winnie the pooh, and more! She isn't a big fan of black. She owns a pair of black shorts, and they are not her favorite.

She also loves Shoes! What little girl doesn't! She owns one pair of sandals and three pairs of tennis shoes, and a pair of shoo shoes (leather moccasins). If I let her, she would own more shoes, but I try to limit our spending.


Her first dress was purchased from JCPenney for her first Christmas. Most of our family lives in California, and we live in Tennessee, so we stayed home for Christmas the past two years. But it was nice to have something cute to put on her though. The dress was red velvet and the white, long sleeved onesie underneath. The dress had a cute kitty cat on the front of it, and it said "Baby's First Christmas." She looked so cute! It also came with those white pants with red and green polkadots, I forgot about that until I was looking for the photo to share with you.


We also purchased many Carter's outfits for her from JCPenney also! They carry a wide variety of Carter's for newborns, and up to 24 months. As you can see, we almost always dress her up in something cute! But she has almost always chosen her outfit for the day.


Chloe even likes to wear legwarmers! Here is a recent photo of her wearing one of the many pairs that she owns. (These weren't purchased at JCPenney.)

As you can see, she has her own sense of style, she has since she was born! I can't wait to go school shopping with her! Does your son or daughter have a sense of style?


Tweet: My 2 year old daughter Chloe has her own sense of style! http://tinyurl.com/3kkv9zx #jcpback2school @matthewsmommy


Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and jcpenney blogging program, for a gift card worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment